Manufacturing & Engineering
At BHP we have a clear and deep understanding of the key issues affecting the sector. Our clients in the industry include companies involved in producing, processing, stockholding and recycling both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, a broad range of manufacturers and engineers, and companies that provide support services to companies in the industry.
Our expertise covers:
- Automotive and transport.
- Building and construction.
- Chemical and pharmaceuticals.
- Food and agriculture.
- Oil and gas.
What we can do for you:
We can service your financial needs and can support this with our industry expertise.
Our services include:
- Business strategy and advisory.
- Data analytics.
- Audit and financial reporting.
- Tax compliance including corporation tax, PAYE/NI, VAT.
- Outsourced services, including financial forecasts, management information, payroll.
- Tax planning and advice including succession and remuneration planning.
- Corporate finance including fundraising, strategic business planning, and mergers and acquisitions advice.
The manufacturing sector can thrive through exporting as export helps to drive growth. BHP is passionate about the power of international trade, and as such supports International Trade Forum. Click here to find out more about our international offering.
Made in Yorkshire
Made in Yorkshire (MIY) is a community of manufacturing/engineering MDs, CEOs and Directors are trading and collaborating with each other; addressing specific issues such as skills, productivity, marketing, increasing sales, Brexit. Sharing best practice through regular factory visits and targeted working groups. BHP is proud to be a patron of Made in Yorkshire, providing support to the region’s manufacturing businesses.
Joint Managing PartnerEmail Lisa Full Bio
PartnerEmail Dominic Full Bio
Tax PartnerEmail Chris Full Bio
Senior PartnerEmail John Full Bio
PartnerEmail Nigel Full Bio
Joint Managing PartnerEmail Hamish Full Bio