How can we help?
We have a proactive, innovative approach to business tax planning. Our team goes above and beyond, taking time to understand you and your business, your plans and aspirations, so that we provide advice that is appropriate and commercially driven.
Tailoring the delivery of tax planning to your requirements is key – from always being on hand to talk to when you need us, through to structured regular review meetings.
Our people are up to date with the latest technical insights and we regularly circulate tax news and run workshops for clients to keep you well informed.
We recognise that businesses do not operate without their owners, so all of our business tax advice takes into account the needs and requirements of other stakeholders in the business such as owners, directors or employees.
In addition to the compliance service (preparation and submission of tax returns) that you would expect, we can advise clients on the following specialist services:
- Business start-up and structuring
- Remuneration planning
- Research and development tax credit claims
- Patent Box relief
- Group tax issues including group relief claims, group payment on account arrangements, substantial shareholding exemptions and group reconstructions
- Employee incentive planning
- Share option schemes — including Enterprise Management Incentive schemes
- Exit and succession planning
- Company purchase of own shares
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Demergers and other business splits
- Transfer-pricing and interaction with overseas tax regimes.
Tax Investigation Fee Service
We’re here to help you manage all tax enquiries. It’s vital to be led by the most up-to-date specialist advice and guidance when dealing with HMRC, so why not let us lighten the load. Find out how we can help you here.