How we can assist with your business
We have a pro-active approach to business tax planning, meaning that our team takes the time to understand you and your business, your future plans and aspirations, ensuring that our tax planning advice is appropriate and commercially driven.
Tailoring the delivery of tax planning is key to your needs, ranging from being at the end of the phone when you need us through to structured regular review meetings.
Our staff are always up to date with the latest technical releases, circulating regular tax updates and running beneficial workshops for clients.
We also recognise that businesses do not operate without their owners, so all of our tax advice to businesses also takes into account the needs and requirements of other stakeholders in the business such as owners, directors or employees.
In addition to the compliance service (preparation and submission of returns) that you would expect, we are able to advise clients on the following services:
- Business start up and structuring.
- Remuneration planning.
- Research & development tax credit claims.
- Patent Box.
- Group tax issues including group relief claims, group payment on account arrangements, Substantial Shareholding Exemptions, Group reconstructions.
- Employee incentive planning.
- Share option Schemes – including Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme.
- Exit and succession planning.
- Company purchase of own shares.
- Mergers & acquisitions.
- Demergers & other business splits.
- Transfer-pricing and interaction with overseas tax regimes.
Tax Investigation Fee Service