Chris is an experienced Tax Practitioner who prides himself on looking at tax issues with a commercial eye and is able to explain them in a way that takes the jargon out of complex tax legislation. Chris has over 20 years' experience, dealing with a wide variety of owner managed businesses, growing companies and family businesses, advising on their taxation issues. Chris specialises in all areas of Corporate and Personal Tax.
- A seamless budget? Chris Humphreys takes a look at this year’s Budget in more detail
- Budget 2021
- Capital Gains Tax indigestion
- Chancellor’s announcement
- Summer Economic Update 2020
- Pre Economic Update
- COVID-19 Job Retention Scheme Important Reminders
- Changes to furlough announced
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme – online claim service
- Keeping track of the numbers!
- Spring Budget 2020: A brief overview
- What might we expect from the new Chancellor?
- Spring Statement 2019 at a glance