Joint Managing Partner
With over 17 years' of Corporate Finance experience, Hamish has a reputation of delivering outstanding results for his clients whilst providing them with great strategic insight and innovative solutions to problems. His presence has proven pivotal in a variety of deals including the £36m sale of EMaC to The Innovation Group PLC, the sale of Walkers Transport to Total Capital and the multi-million-pound acquisition of Icon Consultancy by Sweet Squared. Hamish and Lisa Leighton became Joint Managing Partners in April 2019.
Hamish spends his time outside of work encouraging his daughter to pursue her own hobbies like climbing and surfing.
- How BHP help support staff in balancing remote working and being in the office
- New tax advisory partner brings further transaction expertise to BHP
- BHP celebrates overwhelming recognition from awards, surveys and more
- COVID 19 and BHP – update
- Evolving your business in a pandemic
- Employee engagement: the road to business success?