Expert advice for future planning
In light of the number of changes introduced in recent years, it is even more important for individuals to regularly manage their Personal Wealth. This should involve both a review of lifetime giving and distribution of assets on death. We are able to offer assistance with both lifetime and death planning:
Although changes have been made to the Inheritance Tax system it is still possible to take advantage of some of the valuable reliefs which have always been available i.e. annual exemptions, small gift relief, and gifts out of income etc.
It is essential for wills to be made and regularly reviewed to ensure that family assets and wealth are passed through the generations. We can advise on how best to mitigate the taxation consequences.
Trusts are a major tool for tax planning, offering flexibility in the increasingly important area of wealth management. However, the complexity of the present Trust and Inheritance Tax legislation can be daunting. Our specialist team can assist by offering a wide range of services, dealing with all aspects of Trusts and Estate planning (both in lifetime and on death), which also includes:
- Trust advice, administration, preparation of accounts, distributions to beneficiaries and liaising with other professionals.
- Preparation of annual estate tax returns.
- Preparation of the annual trust tax returns.
- Advise on distributions to beneficiaries i.e. level and frequency of distributions from both Trusts and Estates.
- Assisting with the completion of H M Revenue & Customs forms for inheritance tax events.
- Preparation of estate accounts.
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs enquiries.
For more information, give us a call on 0333 123 7171.