Personal Tax Senior Manager
Kirsty started her career at BHP in 1991 and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1994. Our personal Tax Senior Manager is also a Chartered Tax Advisor and has worked in the Tax Department since 1995 and is now a Senior Manager within the Personal Tax Department. Kirsty advises a wide range of clients, including many high net worth individuals, on various aspects of tax. Kirsty is responsible for technical training within the Tax Department. Outside of work, Kirsty is a keen walker and natural history enthusiast.
- New Year, New Business
- What you need to review as an Associate Dentist before April 2023
- What does the Budget mean for Professional Practices?
- What does the Budget mean for the Healthcare sector?
- Tax change on the way for sole traders and partnerships
- What does the budget mean for professional practices?
- What does the budget mean for the healthcare sector?