Personal Tax Senior Manager
Kirsty started her career at BHP in 1991 and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1994. Our personal Tax Senior Manager is also a Chartered Tax Advisor and has worked in the Tax Department since 1995 and is now a Senior Manager within the Personal Tax Department. Kirsty advises a wide range of clients, including many high net worth individuals, on various aspects of tax. Kirsty is responsible for technical training within the Tax Department. Outside of work, Kirsty is a keen walker and natural history enthusiast.
- What the Autumn Statement means for you
- Associate Dentist Contracts – change in HMRC guidance from April 2023
- Changes for taxpayers – where is “Hector the Inspector” this time around?
- The Spring Budget brings welcome news on pensions
- Important reminder – all Associate dentist contracts need to be reviewed before April