What services can we offer?
BHP’s specialist Property & Construction team provides a fully integrated service offering enabling us to understand and evaluate your current property portfolio and determine ways to maximise tax saving opportunities.
Our service offering to the real estate and construction sector includes the following:
- Audit and accounts.
- Preparation of annual accounts.
- Audit of annual accounts.
- Tax and tax planning.
- Corporate tax returns.
- Personal tax returns.
We are specialists across the full range of taxes, including personal, corporate, VAT, Stamp Duty Land Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax and Tax advisory work eg:
- Full review of property improvements, Capital Allowances claims on properties purchased.
- Consideration of tax impact of potential property transactions and advice on suitable structures to manage those liabilities.
- Potential restructuring of property portfolios.
Our Property services also include:
- MTD & Cloud accounting
- Construction Industry Scheme
- Management accounts
- Cashflow forecasts
- Review of tenants financial position
- Assistance with monitoring of bank covenants
- Audits for funders requirements
- Assistance with obtaining financing and refinancing for property investments and development projects
Choosing the correct structure can be key to achieving tax efficiencies with property transactions, so we always encourage advice to be sought at an early stage. We advise on a wide range of issues affecting the sector.
We work closely with other professionals in the real estate and construction sector, ensuring that your banking and legal needs are always considered and your business options are understood in their entirety.