Zoe is a dually-qualified Chartered Accountant and a prize-winning Chartered Tax Advisor with over 20 years' experience. She has extensive knowledge of advising companies and stakeholders with general tax planning and creating succession strategies for owner managers, mitigating corporation tax liabilities through pre-year end planning, corporate structuring issues, and remuneration planning for employees and shareholders. When not at work, Zoe loves to be outside - she is a keen runner, occasional skier and along with her husband and two boys, enjoys camping, walking and cycling – something she plans to do much more of now the family has bought a camper-van!
- Details on the proposed Residential Property Developer Tax announced
- Was the budget good news for the Property Sector?
- All aboard Rishi’s rescue raft
- Furlough changes and upcoming deadlines
- COVID 19 government support
- Get Britain Building!
- Countdown to changes to Capital Gains Tax
- Changes to SDLT introduced in England