Suzy has 24 years’ experience in providing bespoke tax planning advice to private clients, OMBs and their owners. Working closely with clients, Suzy helps develop a personal tax strategy aligned to that of their business, where necessary, which includes areas such as income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax, NIC, stamp duty, off shore and international tax planning.
Suzy works closely with her fellow team at BHP and the client's lawyers and investment advisers, where necessary, to ensure the client’s overall strategy works seamlessly and essential house keeping such as tax-efficient Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney are in place and up to date.
- Autumn Budget 2021 – What does it mean for each sector?
- National Insurance Contributions and Tax on Dividends increasing to raise £36 billion to reform NHS and Social Care
- What does it mean for individuals, trustees and personal representatives?
- The missing link?
- Stamp duty land tax holiday
- COVID-19: How to apply for a furlough grant
- Trust tax charges – don’t miss the 10 year anniversary charges