Support when you need it
What do we do?
BHP work with varying types of business (Ltd Co, Partnerships, Sole Traders etc) through the various stages of their life cycle (from start-up) and within all industry types. We will have an initial meeting with you and review any information about your business that will help us gain a clear understanding of your requirements. With your agreement, we will then be able to support you with:
- Reviewing existing funding.
- Helping secure new finance.
- Providing access to a range of potential funding solutions.
- Hands on support through any application process (incorporating other services within BHP as necessary).
- Assistance with negotiation of facility terms and conditions.
The purpose: Your funding requirement can be for any number of reasons including (but not restricted to), those listed below:
- Working Capital.
- Asset purchase.
- Property purchase and/or development.
Types of finance: In our modern world, there are numerous types of funding, some of which are listed below.
- Term loans.
- Invoice finance.
- Asset based lending.
- Asset finance (HP, leasing etc).
- Stock finance.
- Commercial mortgages, bridging loans.
- Property development funding.
- Peer to peer and crowdfunding.
Of course, if your requirement is not detailed above, we will explore the market place to seek out the type of finance that is most appropriate for your needs.
For more information, contact Mark Storey on 0333 123 7171.