Support when you need it
In addition to the traditional lenders and existing funders, the breadth of business financing options continues to grow. Along with the ‘generalists’, there is a plethora of ‘alternative’ banks and ambitious financiers that offer bespoke facilities to specific types of businesses or industries. This presents countless opportunities but also means it’s increasingly difficult for businesses to determine which option is most suitable for their individual requirements.
Whether you want reassurance that your current facilities are the best fit for your business or if you are looking for new funding to support the developing circumstances of your business, BHP Debt Advisory will work with you in identifying and securing debt facilities that are the most appropriate, using our knowledge and experience of both traditional and alternative finance providers.
BHP Debt Advisory has established strong relationships with all types of finance providers who can provide facilities including
- Term loans (Secured and Unsecured)
- Invoice Finance
- Asset Based Lending
- Asset Finance (HP, Leasing etc)
- Merchant Advances
- Stock Finance
- Commercial Mortgages, Bridging Loans
- Property Development Funding
- Peer to Peer and Crowdfunding
How do we work with you?
We will have an initial meeting with you and review any information about your business that will help us gain a clear understanding of your requirements. With your agreement, we will then be able to support you with:
- reviewing existing funding
- helping secure new finance
- providing access to a range of potential funding solutions
- hands on support through any application process (incorporating other services within BHP as necessary)
- assistance with negotiation of facility terms and conditions
Who do we work with?
We have worked with more than 250 businesses of all shapes and sizes at various stages of their life cycle including –
- Working Capital to support expansion plans
- Purchase of assets including machinery, vehicles, office equipment etc
- Trade Finance to support both export and import
- Businesses who have purchased their trading premises
- Property refurbishment
- Commercial Investment Property purchase and refinance
- Property development
- Acquisition, Management Buy Outs etc.
- Refinance of existing loans
- Switching of Banks
Of course, if your requirement is not detailed above, we will explore the marketplace to seek out the type of finance that is most appropriate for your needs.
This service is led by Mark Storey, Partner. Mark has more than 30 years’ experience structuring, underwriting and managing facilities working for high street lenders, independent financiers and most recently in the alternative (peer-to-peer) market and
To discuss how our Debt Advisory service may be able to help your business, please call Mark on 07702 221583 or alternatively speak with your regular BHP contact who will be happy to make an introduction on your behalf.