Elevate Your Business with Strategic Business Funding
In addition to the traditional lenders and existing funders, the breadth of business financing options continues to grow. Along with the ‘generalists’, a plethora of ‘alternative’ banks and ambitious financiers offer bespoke facilities to specific types of businesses or industries. This presents countless opportunities but also means it’s increasingly difficult for businesses to determine which option is most suitable for their requirements. BHP experts can help you navigate this sometimes overwhelming array of options to find the right choice for your business.
Whether you want reassurance that your current facilities are the best fit or you’re looking for new funding to support your business development, BHP Debt Advisory can help. We will work with you to identify and secure the most appropriate debt facilities using our knowledge and experience with both traditional and alternative finance providers.
We have established strong relationships with all types of finance providers who can facilitate:
- Term loans (Secured and Unsecured)
- Invoice Finance
- Asset Based Lending
- Asset Finance (HP, Leasing etc)
- Merchant Advances
- Stock Finance
- Commercial Mortgages, Bridging Loans
- Property Development Funding
- Peer to Peer and Crowdfunding
How do we work with you?
We will have an initial meeting with you to review any information about your business that will help us understand your requirements. With your agreement, we will then be able to support you with:
- Reviewing existing funding
- Helping secure new finance
- Providing access to a range of potential funding solutions
- Hands-on support through any application process (incorporating other services within BHP as necessary)
- Assistance with the negotiation of facility terms and conditions
Who do we work with?
We have worked with over 250 businesses of all shapes and sizes at various life cycle stages. These are just some of the successful projects we have completed:
- Securing working capital to support expansion plans
- Purchase of assets, including machinery, vehicles or office equipment
- Trade financing to support both export and import
- Purchase of business trading premises
- Property refurbishment
- Commercial investment property purchase and refinance
- Property development
- Acquisition, management buyouts, etc.
- Refinancing existing loans
- Switching of Banks
Of course, if your requirement is not detailed above, we will explore the marketplace and seek out the most appropriate type of finance for your business.
Mark Storey, BHP Partner, leads this service. Mark has over 30 years of experience in structuring, underwriting and managing facilities, working for high street lenders, independent financiers and, most recently, in the alternative (peer-to-peer) market.
To discuss how our Debt Advisory service may be able to help your business, please call Mark on 07702 221583 or speak with your regular BHP contact, who will be happy to make an introduction on your behalf.