We provide a full range of services including:
Practice management support:
- Bookkeeping assistance and advice regarding systems and best practice, along with software
- Xero certified advisors
- Change of year end / utilisation of overlap relief
- Payroll outsourcing
- Practice business advice
- Advice on partnership changes
- Cashflow forecasts
- Drawings calculations and partnership funding
- Forecasting and practice budgeting
- Property issues including surgery premises financing and new builds
- Financial reports on retirement/admission of partners
- Practice profile – detailed financial comparisons of income and expenditure to our large database of GP practices including profitability per partner session and per patient
- Preparation of practice annual accounts
- Accounts report providing supporting information to the annual accounts
- Superannuation – completion of Annual Certificates of Pensionable Profits and estimates regarding future liabilities
- Tax and superannuation estimates with draft accounts so that practices can plan for payments
- Annual allowance pensions savings charges
- Inheritance Tax reviews and planning
- Preparation of VAT returns and specialist VAT advice
- Partnership taxation
- Personal taxation – including preparation of personal expenses
Financial planning advice:
- Financial planning – pension and investment advice
- Pension planning and financial advice
- NHS pension expertise
Seminars to trainee GPs
- BHP provides finance training to approximately 25 VTS training schemes nationwide
Read all the latest Healthcare news within our Healthcare news hub.
Primary Care Direct
We provide a complete service to GP Practices, Federations and Pharmacies, Primary Care Direct offers support in a wide range of areas such as Business Management, Finance, Employment Law, Tender Management, Workforce Development, Change Management, HR and Organisational Development.
For more information please visit www.primarycaredirect.co.uk
We are delighted to bring you the Summer 2023 Healthcare newsletter. Click here to view.
We trust you’ll find the articles in this newsletter useful, and if you have any subjects that you would like covered in future issues, please let us know.
Kreston GP Benchmarking report
Colin Haw is Chair of the Kreston UK Healthcare Group and together with Jenny Hurst, co-authors the Kreston UK Healthcare Group Benchmarking Report for GP Practices. This report compiles statistics from over 150 Kreston GP practices throughout the UK, providing a significant range of data from which to produce average figures for a GP practice.
Podcasts and webinars
NHS Pension Scheme – Should i stay or go?
Our new webinar with My Locum Manager is now live!
Is the NHS pension scheme worth it for Locum GPs? What are the benefits and what are the alternatives for locums? Understand what happens to your pension and learn how to maximise your pension options.
Click here to listen.