We provide a full range of services including:
- Preparation of practice annual accounts.
- Supplementary information report explaining accounts figures.
- Superannuation – completion of Annual.
- Certificates of Pensionable Profits and estimates regarding future liabilities.
- Priority tax and superannuation estimates with accounts so that practices can plan for payments.
- Inheritance Tax reviews and planning.
- Preparation of VAT returns and specialist.
- VAT advice.
- Partnership taxation.
- Personal taxation – including preparation of personal expenses claims.
- Tax returns.
Financial planning advice:
- Financial planning – pension and investment advice.
- Pension planning and financial advice.
Practice management support:
- Bookkeeping assistance and advice regarding systems and best practice, along with software implementation.
- Change of year end / utilisation of overlap relief.
- Financial comparisons by way of our ‘practice profile’ compiling data for a number of practices.
- Payroll bureau.
- PMS / New GMS contracts – financial reviews.
- Practice business advice.
- Advice on partnership changes and partnership agreements.
- Cashflow forecasts.
- Drawings calculations and partnership funding.
- Forecasting and practice budgeting.
- Property issues.
- Retirement/admission of partners.
- Surgery premises financing.
- Seminars to trainee GPs.
- Surgery premises – PFIs, LIFT projects, new builds.
Primary Care Direct
We provide a complete service to GP Practices, Federations and Pharmacies, Primary Care Direct offers support in a wide range of areas such as Business Management, Finance, Employment Law, Tender Management, Workforce Development, Change Management, HR and Organisational Development.
For more information please visit www.primarycaredirect.co.uk
Kreston GP Benchmarking report
Colin Haw is Chair of the Kreston UK Healthcare Group and together with Jenny Hurst, co-authors the Kreston UK Healthcare Group Benchmarking Report for GP Practices. This report compiles statistics from over 150 Kreston GP practices throughout the UK, providing a significant range of data from which to produce average figures for a GP practice.
Podcasts and webinars
NHS Pension Scheme – Should i stay or go?
Our new webinar with My Locum Manager is now live!
Is the NHS pension scheme worth it for Locum GPs? What are the benefits and what are the alternatives for locums? Understand what happens to your pension and learn how to maximise your pension options.
Click here to listen.