Our team are led by professional practice experts
Our team provides services for many professional practices including sole traders, partnerships, limited liability partnerships (LLPs) and limited companies. We can assist in the following areas:
Accounts and audit:
- Preparation of accounts.
- Income recognition advice.
- Audit of limited company and LLP accounts.
- SRA Accounts Rules 2011 audit.
- Proactive advice and support.
- Practice structure planning including limited company incorporation and LLP conversion.
- Partnership changes including merger/acquisition advice.
- Practice finance and performance review.
- Forecasting and business plans.
Specialist VAT advice:
- Inheritance Tax planning.
- Private client service.
- Employer solutions; including payroll bureau.
- Financial planning.
- Trusts & estates.
- Tax compliance and planning.
- Partnership tax planning.
- Completion of tax returns.
- Remuneration planning.
- Capital Gains Tax advice.
- Succession and exit planning.
- PAYE and National Insurance health checks and advice.
How can we help?
We are active members of the ICAEW Solicitors Interest Group, which means that we are always up to date with the financial issues that will affect you.
Call Lisa Leighton on 0114 266 7171 to discuss your needs.