Tax Senior Manager
Kieron joined BHP in 2009 and became an Associate of the Taxation Technicians, in 2011 and a Chartered Tax Advisor, in 2015. He specialises in Corporation Tax, offering advice to OMB's on a range of subjects, including: general compliance, group restructures, remuneration planning, share incentive schemes and research & development tax credits. At 27, Kieron became the youngest Chairman of the Sheffield CIOT/ATT branch. Outside of work, Kieron enjoys spending time with his wife and dog, whilst following his beloved Sheffield Steelers.
- A Record Year for our R&D Department
- Few Spring Surprises Sprung
- No spring surprises expected to be sprung
- Today’s five letter word = Rises
- WARNING! Potential Side-Effects! Coronavirus Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme
- Rise sparks government action
- R&D Tax Relief Reform
- What does the Budget mean for the technology sector?
- Super Deduction
- Research, invest and the economy will develop
- There’s no place like home
- Getting It Done!
- Exit options – Last Friday blog