Philip is a highly experienced partner who specialises in acting for academies, charities and not for profit organisations, mutual friendly societies and large owner managed business groups. He has been acting for academies since 2011 and his portfolio includes an ever increasing number of growing MATs to which he provides advice in relation to conversion, due diligence, financial reviews and integrated curriculum financial planning. Philip also attends the ESFA auditors forum. He is also a member of BHP’s Forensic Accounting team, providing assistance in a range of areas including commercial litigation, compulsory purchase and business valuations.
- Academies Accounts Direction 2021-2022 – what is new?
- Academies – Governance and Annual Reporting
- Academy Accounts Direction 2020-2021 What is new?
- Academies Accounts Direction 2020 – Supplementary Bulletin re Covid-19
- What is new in the Academy Accounts Direction 2019-2020?
- Budget Forecast Return – deadline extended