Would you like to work with BHP, the region’s leading independent firm?
We post all of our latest job vacancies here so please check back regularly. If you would like to make a speculative enquiry, please email your CV and covering letter to the HR Team at Recruit@bhp.co.uk.
Archivist/Stationery and Stock Controller
Objective: To provide support to staff across the firm to assist in the smooth running of all departments
Working hours: 22.5 hours
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Archiving and retrieval of paper files, including
- managing destruction list;
- retrieval of files;
- Confidential waste control;
- Ordering and replenishing stationery and kitchen consumables;
- Toner recycling;
- Emptying dishwasher;
- Banking, Post Office and Makro trips;
- Any other duties as may be required to contribute to the smooth running of the office.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and qualification:
- At least 2 years’ experience Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Friendly and approachable, whilst remaining professional;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Organised and methodical in working practices with an eye for detail;
- Able to use own judgement to prioritise tasks;
- Capable of providing support to a wide range of colleagues;
- Independent and able to work on own initiative.
For more information or to apply for the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org