We provide essential advice to help businesses with their tax obligations
Our specialist tax department not only deals with all aspects of the ever-increasing burden of corporation tax compliance but also offers a first class tax planning service
Our staff are always up to date with the latest technical releases and we have helped many of our clients make successful claims since the introduction of legislation in such areas as Research and Development, and Contaminated Land Remediation tax credits.
We have a pro-active approach to corporate tax planning and try to ensure that all of our corporate clients’ affairs are reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that they are as tax efficient as possible.
In addition to the compliance service (preparation and submission of returns) that you would expect, we are able to advise clients on the following services:
- Patent Box
- Research & Development Tax credit claims
- Contaminated Land Remediation Tax credit claims
- Group Tax issues including Group relief claims, Group payment on account arrangements, Substantial Shareholding Exemptions, Group reconstructions
- Remuneration planning
- Employee Incentive planning
- Share Option Schemes – including Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme
- Exit and succession planning
- Company purchase of own shares
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Demergers & other business splits
- Transfer-pricing and interaction with overseas tax regimes
- Interaction of tax and accounting rules
For further information, please contact Zoe Roberts, Tax Partner on 0114 266 7171.