BHP Debt Advisory has been established to support businesses with their debt funding requirements. Working with all types of business (Ltd Co, Partnerships, Sole Traders etc) through the various stages of their life cycle (from start-up) and within all industry types. Whether you want re-assurance that your current facilities are the best fit for your business or if you are looking for new funding to support the developing circumstances of your business, we will work with you in identifying and securing debt facilities that are the most appropriate, using our knowledge and experience of both traditional and alternative finance providers.
What do we do?
We will have an initial meeting with you and review any information about your business that will help us gain a clear understanding of your requirements. With your agreement, we will then be able to support you with:
- reviewing existing funding;
- helping secure new finance;
- providing access to a range of potential funding solutions;
- hands on support through any application process (incorporating other services within BHP as necessary);
- assistance with negotiation of facility terms and conditions.
Your funding requirement can be for any number of reasons including (but not restricted to), those listed below.
- Working Capital;
- Asset purchase;
- Property purchase and/or development;
Types of Finance
In the modern world, there are numerous types of funding, some of which are listed below.
- Term loans
- Invoice Finance
- Asset Based Lending
- Asset Finance (HP, Leasing etc)
- Stock Finance
- Commercial Mortgages, Bridging Loans
- Property Development Funding
- Peer to Peer and Crowdfunding
Of course, if your requirement is not detailed above, we will explore the market place to seek out the type of finance that is most appropriate for your needs.
For more information please contact Mark Storey