Our specialist manufacturing, metals & engineering team has significant industry knowledge and experience.
The metals, manufacturing & engineering sector in the UK continues to show a good level of resilience. Innovative companies producing specialised high quality products continue to perform strongly, increasing employee numbers and turnover despite economic instability.
At BHP we have a clear and deep understanding of the key issues affecting the sector. Our clients in the industry include companies involved in producing, processing, stockholding and recycling both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, a broad range of manufacturers and engineers, and companies that provide support services to companies in the industry. Our expertise covers:
- automotive and transport
- building and construction
- chemical and pharmaceuticals
- food and agriculture
- oil and gas
We have the ability to service your financial needs, and can support this with our industry expertise. Our services include:
- business advisory including advice on management information
- audit and accounts
- tax compliance and advisory including corporation tax, PAYE/NI, VAT, remuneration planning
- business planning
- outsourced services, including financial forecasts, management accounts, payroll
- tax planning and advice including succession planning
- corporate finance including fundraising, strategic business planning, and mergers and acquisitions advice.
The manufacturing sector can thrive through exporting as export helps to drive growth. BHP is passionate about the power of international trade, and as such supports International Trade Forum. Click here to find out more about our international offering.
For more information, or to discuss your needs please contact Lisa Leighton on 0114 2667171.