The leisure & tourism sector is diverse, but so is our experience
There are increasing opportunities for UK businesses in leisure & tourism, as the sector continues to grow globally.
BHP’s leisure & tourism team advises on and supports the financial and business needs of a wide range of companies, including bars, restaurants, hotels, gardening centres and sports clubs.
We work closely with each of our clients to understand nuances of their business and use our sector expertise to guide them to succeeding in reaching their goals.
We support businesses in all geographical capacities, whether they work locally, nationally or internationally.
Our leisure & tourism team draws on the specialist technical knowledge of the firm’s service departments to provide the following fully integrated offering:
- Audit & accountancy
- Corporate finance; including raising finance, recovery and restructuring, cashflow forecasting, sales, mergers & acquistions, disposals, due diligence and transaction tax
- Tax & tax planning; including capital allowances, VAT and corporate tax
- Management accounts preparation
- Managed payroll services
- Property advisory services
- To find out more about how we can help you, please call Managing Partner John Warner on 0114 266 7171.
ATOL reporting accountants
Since 1 April 2016 only qualified ATOL Reporting Accountants (ARA) are able to sign ATOL accounts reports. BHP partner Simon Wilson is an appointed ARA, and is qualified to work with ATOL protected travel companies.
The Civil Aviation Authority introduced this scheme to ensure accountants are sufficiently knowledgeable about the industry requirements of ATOL, with the aim of reducing the likelihood of ATOL companies becoming insolvent and therefore, reduce the risk of travel inconvenience for its customers.
We currently act for a number of travel agents, if you have any questions or would like to talk about your requirements, speak to Simon Wilson.