He has over 15 years’ experience specialising in advising private companies, management teams and financial institutions on mergers & acquisitions, corporate disposals, buy-outs, debt and equity fundraising and strategic advisory assignments
- Over 15 year’s Corporate Finance experience including seven years with Ernst & Young’s M&A team.
- Wide range of transaction experience from £2m to £200m for both private and quoted businesses.
- Specialises in management buyouts, corporate M&A and lead advisory services to private equity with a particular focus on the manufacturing and engineering sectors.
- Clients have included Endless LLP, Low & Bonar plc, MyJob Group, Oughtred & Harrison, 3i, Montagu Private Equity.
- Chartered Accountant and founder holder of the Corporate Finance Qualification.
- Assistant Manager in Audit & Assurance for a multinational professional services firm between 1995-1999.
- Assistant Director in Mergers & Acquisitions for a global firm between 2000-2006.
- Joined BHP & BHP Corporate Finance as Partner in 2006.