- Joined Barber Harrison and Platt in 1991.
- Partner, responsible for the firm’s healthcare clients, including approx. 100 GPs, over 300 locums and over 140 dentists.
- Has a portfolio of personal tax clients, and heads the private client team.
- Chair of the Kreston UK Healthcare Group and co-author of the Kreston GP Practices Benchmarking report, published annually.
- Qualified as a chartered accountant in 1983 after training with Chesterfield based accountancy firm.
- Worked as chartered accountant in private practice throughout his career.
- Joined BHP in 1991, before advancing to Partner and becoming heavily involved in both Healthcare and private client teams.