- Experienced tax practitioner who prides himself on looking at tax issues with a commercial eye and is able to explain them in a way that takes the jargon out of complex tax legislation.
- Deals with a wide range of owner managed businesses, identifying closely with growing companies and family businesses, with over 20 years’ experience advising on their attendant taxation problems.
- Specialises in all areas of Corporate and Personal Tax, including:
- Income tax mitigation.
- Remuneration planning.
- Estate planning.
- CGT mitigation and planning for entrepreneurs’ relief.
- Tax issues on buying and selling of companies.
- Purchase of own shares.
- Share reorganisations.
- Limited Liability Partnerships.
- Partnership profit planning.
- Previously Tax Partner in a national firm.
- Joined BHP as a Tax Partner in April 2014.