Should you incorporate your GP practice?
Wednesday 26 May – 1 pm – 2 pm
Many practices are considering incorporating, whether for tax reasons or to limit the personal liability of partners. However, there are both pros and cons to taking this route which should be carefully considered.
In this free workshop Alison Oliver, Lisa Davison and Ross Clark (partners in Hempsons’ specialist GP team) and Jenny Hurst (Healthcare partner at BHP, Chartered Accountants) will explore the legal and financial implications of incorporating your GP practice, and will cover the following topics:
- Overview of the features of a limited company as compared to a general partnership or sole practitioner
- NHS policy and procedures for novation of primary care contracts into a company
- Transfer of assets and staff into the company
- NHS Pensions
- Premises considerations
- CQC and other regulatory requirements
- Tax and financial considerations
- Pros and cons of incorporating
The session will be followed by a live Q&A.
This will be facilitated by Microsoft Teams.
Once you have registered, we will send you details of how to join the event.
Book now by clicking here.