Director Elaine has been with us for 29 years and has over 35 years' experience in tax; working with private client and manages a portfolio of HNW clients. Elaine specialises in Inheritance Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Overseas Issues and is a qualified professional will writer. She is also a Trustee of dementia charity Lost Chord, a dementia champion and works voluntarily for Tax Help for Older People. Outside of work, Elaine enjoys walking, reading, dancing, cooking, dog walking, and is a member of her local history group.
- Could a wealth tax be on the cards?
- Multi-purpose vehicles with crew-cabs are cars
- 2020 Changes to Capital Gains Tax on Residential Property
- Taxpayer wins APR case
- HMRC to overhaul of inheritance tax and lifetime gifting?
- Tax Returns and Getting Them In Early
- Overseas Income – HMRC’s new Requirement to Correct
- 5 key financial changes to watch out for in the new tax year