- Experienced in advising on, and implementing, HMRC approved share schemes as well as viable alternatives when approved schemes are not suitable.
- Frequently leads the tax due diligence team on a wide range of assignments, including acquisitions with international tax aspects.
- Member of the national ICAEW Technical & Practical Auditing committee.
- Offers clients “tax healthchecks” to flush out and resolve any potential Corporation Tax/VAT/PAYE/NI problems well in advance of any future potential sale to make any due diligence as painless/risk free as possible.
- Is based primarily in Leeds, but also has a presence in BHP’s Sheffield Office.
- Worked for a big four firm pre-2012.
- Specialised in tax since 2002.
- Joined BHP in 2012 as a Partner.